Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Weyana Weyana is offline

Default Can't figure how to Automatically fill in frequently typed phr

n/m. Crisis averted. Had a fairly recent backup that I remembered about,
but slapping Word around a bit got it working right again anyway.
Still...what an inconvenience. I don't know about you, but I don't actually
have the 'titles' of all my AT's memorized, and have relied on that prompt.
I think I may just switch back to XP for transcription and save the new
developer/"PageMaker" format for fiddle-farting around with in my spare time.

Thank you both again for putting heads together to discuss this!