mmiller

Default merge fields on picture

I have a problem with my form letter 'moving' each time I do a merge.
We are using window envelopes and only the address can show in the
window. An account and telephone number appear below the address
and cannot show.

In addition, I've created a tax form for the 2nd page (tables within tables)
and it goes wacko when I change anything in it or above.

Is there any way to stabilize this or insert a picture of the form letter
and
tax form and put merge fields on top of the pic?

I would appreciation any help. This is making my life miserable.

Tia,
Marc Miller