Graham Mayor

Default Why wont my files open in My Documents

Could you describe *exactly* what it is you are doing - all the steps - and
report any messages. If you try to open a document that doesn't exist you
will get an error message.

Silver Maddy wrote:
Excuse my ignorance, yes that is what I meant, my Word documents will
not open in My Documents, they are there when I open them in My
Computer. This has happened in the last few days for no apparent
reason. There isn't an error message.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

What is this supposed to mean? My Documents is a folder, not an
application and it is not supposed to open anything. Do you perhaps
mean that Word documents stored in the My Documents folder will not
open in Word? If that is the case, do you get an error message? If
so what does it say? If this is not what you mean, please clarify.

Silver Maddy wrote:
I wanted to know why my files will not open in My Documents.