Doug Robbins

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Mark B" wrote in message
Can someone explain if this is possible and lead me somewhere as to how it
can be done...

I have a CSV file with a number of fields in it, including email address.

I want to merge the file with a word document and send each specific
document as the body of the email to the specific email address it is
associated with.

Additionally, I want to send an attachment to every email address, but
which
attached file gets sent is also dependent on the specific email address.

Is this possible?

Thanks!