Mark B

Doug, I am not blaming you for anything other than a poorly written
explanation of the process. Do you really think that sentence reads well?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

What version of Word are you using? If it is Word XP or later, don't blame
me for the Mailmerge wizard. I would suggest that you select Toolbars from
the View menu and check the Mailmerge toolbar item so that the Mailmerge
toolbar is displayed. The first button on the left of that toolbar is used
to select the type of mailmerge that you want to create. The article goes
into some detail about how to set up the mailmerge main document. I don't
think I can make it much clearer, even for a layman.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Mark B" wrote in message
Doung, Seriously, where can I get a layman's explanation of this?

"You will need to create a separate Catalogue (or in Word 2002 and later,
Directory) type mail merge main document which creates a word document
containing a table in each row of which would be data from the data source
that contains the email address in the first column and the
Drive:\Path\Filename of each attachment in the second and any subsequent
columns, one attachment per cell."