Linda N

Default Stop text from wrapping when the font size is decreased in WORD

I have a 118 page document with 7 distinct sections. I have created headers
for each sections. The headers are defined as ODD or EVEN page headers. On
the second line of the header I have inserted two StyleRef Fields and am
using a Arial size 8 font. On one of my headers these fields truncate or
wrap so that you can not see the second Field. This is in both Print Layout
or Preview Preview Mode. What is strange that when I change to font size to
10 the Fields show up fine. I need to have the font size as 8 for the
project.

Does anyone have any advice? I have searched high and low and can not find
an answer. Thanks.