Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
David Cahill

Default Text Form Field Options for %

Jezebel, thank you for your response. For some reason, 0.000% comes back
with 750.000% when I input 7.5

##.###% gets the decimal in the correct place (I need to be able to enter
interest rates that have double digits) but it does not populate the zeroes.
7.5 comes back with 7.5% instead of 7.500%

"Jezebel" wrote:

0.000%

"David Cahill" wrote in message
Word 2000

Part I: What is the correct Number Format to use for % if I want to have
3
places behind the decimal? I want to be able to enter 7.5, 7.50 or 7.500
in
a cell and have all 3 entries come back with 7.500%. I am using #.###%
but
it does not add the extra zeroes: 7.5 comes back as 7.5%
(I have identified this cell as B26 for Part II)

Part II: I want the cell next to it to autopopulate as B26 + .25
(7.750%
in the example above) When I put =B26+.25 in the expression field, it
does
not work. It comes back as 0.32, not 7.75%

Part III: How would I code it so that the cells with the calculations
would
remain blank until the user entered the base data into B26?

Thank you