Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jartwins Jartwins is offline

Default In Word 2003 how do you stop a word from wrapping to the next line

In MS Word 2003 words wrap from one line to the next when creating a
document. I cannot find an option to set the word wrap to move the entire
word to the next line. How do I set the document so words do not wrap across
lines such as (if this was the end of the line): hel
lo

I don't know how to fix this problem and cannot find an answer on-line or in
the help option. This is for my son's homework so I need the answer quickly.

Thank you!