Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Free Fonts

And what did you get when you tried searching the web for them?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"ByTheTimeIuseThisAgainIwontRememberIt"
ByTheTimeIuseThisAgainIwontRememberIt@discussions .microsoft.com wrote in
message ...
And here I thought that 14 messages on a "free fonts" question
would result in lots of free font information. sigh.

"Paddy" wrote:

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

All over the web. There are literally thousands of site that off free
fonts. You just need to watch out for virii, spyware, etc.

Sorry, JoAnn. I must correct your Latin.

Virus, in Latin, is a masculine noun, and thus becomes viri (single "i"
ending) in plural. For it to have double "i" plural, it would need to
have
the singular form "--ius", as in "radius".

However, in English, the "--es" plural ending should be used - thus
viruses.
Similarly, a university or college may have a number of campuses rather
than
campi and certainly never campii.

Other than that, your advice is, as always, exemplary!

Patricius .... errrr .... Paddy