BLM1234 BLM1234 is offline
Junior Member

Default Categorizing Text in a Large Microsoft Word 2007 Document

It would help me greatly if I could somehow make categories for large sections of text, interspersed throughout a large document, so that I can easily delete all sections relating to a specific category by simply removing the category itself, rather than go through the document and delete each section individually. For example, if I had a document with a whole bunch of recipes, and there were recipes for steaks and chicken, but also other recipes without meats, could I label all sections of the document relating to meats (which are interspersed throughout the document) as a "meats" category. Then, say if I wanted to send the document to my vegetarian friend, who obviously doesn't want me to include the recipes with meats, I can easily just remove the "meats" category and all recipes under that category are suddenly deleted. I would prefer not to use VB or macros of any sort, since I'm preparing a document for someone who likely has no understanding of how to use them. Thank you and I hope there's an easy fix for this!