Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
airhockeycanada airhockeycanada is offline

Default Form Properties

Good afternoon.

I have a form I developed in MS Word v10 using tables. I have a few
questions regarding this:

1. Other users would like to be able to make some changes to the form
instead of being stuck with the default template. Can this be done and, if
so, how?
2. If the data in a field is too long for the field size it wraps and
creates two lines. I would like it so that similar to Excel the contents
would fit to size of the field. Can this be done and, if so, how?

Thank you for the assistance.
--
S. Ross