Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dtkipper

Default "logo font" changes when document is reopened...

Hi all,
I have to complete & return to a document that has been emailed to me.

The header contains a company logo that is actually a font; when I open the
document initially I can see the logo fine, but when I save, close & reopen
the doc, the logo has changed to a greek 'alpha'.

I understand that I don't have the logo font installed and Word will change
it to what it considers the nearest match - but if it is displayed initially,
why doesn't it remain in the doc?

Any help appreciated...