Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pencor Cam[_2_] Pencor Cam[_2_] is offline

Default how to set up a "batch print job" that only prints certain pages

I have a safety manual from which I only want to print selected pages for an
orientation manual. The safety manual is a living document, always changing
so when I need to do a new worker orientation I want the most current version
of the selected pages, otherwise I would just photocopy the orientation
manual. Not good enough to just note page numbers. This changes with time
as well.