Jay Freedman

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 18:35:02 -0700, "snack6_enbert"
wrote:

I need a foolproof template for balalancing my checkbook. I have not been
able to find anything for Word. Have you heard of one for Exel?

Word is completely the wrong tool for this. Excel would be only a
little better.

If you don't like using the manual register-and-calculator method as
JoAnne suggested, try either Microsoft Money or Intuit Quicken. Both
let you enter all your checks and deposits easily, and download data
from your bank to reconcile your records with theirs.
--
Regards,
Jay Freedman