Daiya Mitchell

Can you give a sample of how you want each item to look? (From your
question, I can't even tell whether you want two TOCs or two Indexes or
both, but don't worry about that--just give some sample entries for each
item, and say where you want it in the book).

On 5/26/05 7:24 AM, "KJ" wrote:

I am working on a recipe book with over 700 entries. I have tried
automarking the entries * that will only allow one Table of Contents and one
Index * and I would like to have two. It also puts the page number in for
the Author when I set it as an Index, if I set it as a Table of Contents I
can have the authoršs name followed by the recipe but it does not group them
by authoršs name an I can only get one Table of Contents to work at a time
when I want two. I want two so that when I print to PDF I get the bookmarks
to move over already set.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you,
KJ