Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Y2Fycm9s?=,

Word 2003

In Word 2003, once you connect to the data, you should be able to view the records
in the "Recipients" dialog box, and click a checkbox next to the ones you want to
select for the merge. Since you haven't seen this, yet, I'm assuming you're merging
using the toolbar? Try the third button from the left (if you haven't moved things
around).

I have 5 docs that I want to insert data from an access database. I linked
the docs so it merges all the 5 docs at once. However, I don't want ALL of
my clients in my database to receive the 5 docs. I want to pick which one I
want to merge the 5 docs with. The way it is now, if I have 50 clients in
the database, it merges ALL of them, not just one that I choose.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)