Jay Freedman

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:54:55 -0700, "bakerbiz"
wrote:

I have created a template that has a text box on page 2. When I add
additional body text (body text is in columns) the text box gets pushed to
page 3 and so on. Is there any way to make the text box stay on page 2 while
the body text flows to subsequent pages?

No. A text box (and all graphics and other items in the drawing layer)
must be on the same page as the paragraph in which it is anchored.
There is no mechanism for anchoring to a particular page. If this is a
feature you must have, use a page layout program such as Publisher.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman