Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carla Carla is offline

Default mirror margins when switching between portrait & landscape

Hi,
I am writing a large thesis and switch quite frequently between portrait and
landscape layout due to tables etc. I need to have my inside margins set at
3cm and my outside margins at 2cm but it doesn't seem to work for my
landscape orientation pages.... do I have to manually change the margins on
these pages? Or is there a way to set it up so that Word automatically
realises that the next section still needs to have mirrored margins?