Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Margy Margy is offline

Default Word

I find it best to wrap the graphic to be Behind or In Front of the text if
you have a suitable gap in your document. Using this option I find the
graphics do not jump from their position as much - especially when using
quite a number of pictures. Otherwise are you using the correct wrapping
option i.e. Square or Tight.

Also useful to say which version of Word you are using as Word 2007 is so
different from previous versions.
--
Margy

"BetsyBunny" wrote:

I have a several page document with pictures in random places. Print Preview
looks fine but when I print, the pictures move from their spot to other
places and over text.