Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chip Princess Chip Princess is offline

Default Urgent--merging data from excel into a Word (2003) doc

I have a document that needs to go out to employees asap. But in merging
information from excel field that need to show as percentages are coming out
with the decimal place carried out several spaces instead of just two (i.e.
7.6499999999999999E-2 when I want 7.65%). I have tried switches and get a 0%
return. I tried setting it to "Confirm conversion at Open," but it does not
ask to confirm. By the way, the columns that I am merging from hold formulas
not fixed data. Can anyone help?