Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Impossible to properly remove the last unwanted section

The section on "If you really want to delete the temporary section break
...." contains the information you need. You basically need to format the
final section exactly the same as the preceding one (including header/footer
and page orientation, margins, etc.), then delete the section break.

"fredv" wrote in message
Suzan, Stefan,

As I wrote before i DID read the article and all other I found, before
posting. No one helped.
Take a .doc with 1 or 2 portrait section. Add a landscape section at the
end. Unlink header & footer, fit them to page. Save.

Now try to remove the landscape section without blank page at the end,
without having all in landscape, and WITH original headers/footers.

I tried all what I could. I would be very thankful if you have a solution.

Best regards from Fred in Brussels.
--
Fred

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See the very last part of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

"fredv" wrote in message
Hi all and thanks for reading. Hoping you can also help !
I've a Word (2003 sp3) template with 3 sections (next page.)
Page 1 is section 1 portrait no header
Page 2 to x portrait header/footer not same as prev
Page x+1 landscape header/footer not same as prev

Many times the landscape section added for appendices is not necessary.

I read all the discussions about section breaks, still there is no way
can
remove my last landscape section without loosing all my headers/footers
or
getting everything in landscape
--
Fred