Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
GillyWilly GillyWilly is offline

Default Mail Merge with Excel 2003 data to Word 2003

I have an Excel 2003 list that I am using for a mail merge in Word 2003.
When I look at the data source in Word I can remove all of the 'ticks' to
'retick' only the people I wish to include on my mail merge. However, when I
then go through and insert my merge fields and preview the information it has
included the whole list of names and addresses rather than just the ones I
specifiy. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Thanks