Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michael Michael is offline

Default User Forms

Sounds great. How to do using UserForms?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

I would suggest that you use DocVariable fields instead of bookmarks as all
you need to do then is load the controls on the form with the values in the
document variables and replacing the data in the document is easier with
DocVariables rather than bookmarks as you will probably need code to
re-create the bookmark if you change the data that is in it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Michael" wrote in message
I have created a User Form that runs when the document opens that propmts
for
data to be entered. This data is then attributed to bookmarks within the
document.
I have created a macro that recalls the User Form so that I can change
data
is necessary, however when the User Form is recalled it is blank and does
not
recognise the previously inserted information.

How do I fix this?