Perri Morgan

"Bob Buckland ?:-\)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com
wrote in :

You'll need to use Act! 2005 (v7) - pretty
much a new, slower, product but with some nice features;
http://www.act.com/docs/pop/feature_list.htm including
a better internal wordprocessor; choose the Act! Word Processor
in v5, rather than use Word or modify their macros to work with Word
2003. Act v6 (2004), similar to Act!2000 v5, will work with Word 2003
if you download the hotfix from the Act! site.

Phooey. I'd hoped to avoid being forced to upgrade my Act, as I've just
been socked with the costs of purchasing new computer equipment and a
couple of other programs, and I'm just about busted.

I found a bunch of registry tweaks on the Word MVP site and went through
them all, but none of them fixed the problem. Thanks anyway.

Perri