Default Long Documents In Word with large graphics files

I would like to use a "Master Document" to call document files to be
printed, without having to be concerned about the called document, its
originating software, its file, its file format and/or its author.
Some of my information is pulled from the internet, and formatting this
information is always a challenge. It seems that your advice is to
take all outputs/printouts though Acrobat, save the files, then call
them from a "master document" in an Acrobat document, with all the
chapters in the same directory/folder. This approach allows PDF files
by others to be added to my reports with less trouble.

Do you know if the Acrobat "master document" headers and footers can be
printed on the called PDF files that are to be the different chapters?

Thank you.