Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Converting word document tp pdf

Unfortunately, while Dean and Peter have the right idea, they appear to have
missed the reference to Acrobat 6, which has an add-in that is not
compatible with Word 2007. For that you need Acrobat 8.1.2. You may do
better with the Word 2007 PDF add-in that is available from Microsoft.

sam wrote:
I have a document written in word 2007 which i have converted using
adobe acrobat 6.0 professional. However when converted the hyperlinks
in the word are not functioning.Any suggestions ???
Thanks in advance.
SAM
p.s. I am not sure if this is the correct forum, if not, kindly tell
me where i can get replay for this.