Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale

Default How to divide a page into 4 equal sections?

4 equal sized text boxes will allow you to centre easily - take the boxes
right to the edge of your paper. If you are intending to produce cards
(mother's day?) you will find it easier to do this in Powerpoint. The only
way you can have text upside down in Word is to use Wordart, but you can
rotate text easily in Powerpoint.

Hope this helps.

--
Rae Drysdale

"CyberTaz" wrote:

You have a few options, but creating a 2x2 table is probably the simplest &
most effective - depending on what your intended goal may be. Columns (as in
Newspaper Columns) won't work unless, perhaps, you use a Continuous Section
Break, & that combination may get to be problematic.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"devzin98" wrote in message
Hi. Can someone please help me? I'm trying to divide the default 8 1/2"
11" Word sheet into 4 equal sections. I have successfully made a column
down
the middle of the page, but can't seem to figure out how to get the
horizontal divider in there. I just want there to be four sections of
equal
size.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!