Flat, natural, and sharp signs can be found at 266D, 266E, and 266F of Arial
Unicode MS (in the Miscellaneous Dingbats character subset). Don't ask me
why the font designer thought it was more important to have "eighth note"
and "beamed eighth notes" in basic Unicode fonts than to include these, but
there you have it. Arial Unicode MS is a VERY large font and is not
installed by default but should be on your Windows CD.

"Goldtop LesPaul" Goldtop wrote in
message news
I'm quite flabbergasted to discover that I can't put a musical sharp or

flat
symbol in Word 2003. With the Word Perfect program that came on this Dell
computer I found them within seconds by Insert | Symbol | Iconic Symbols.
With this Word program I'm been trying to find them or even help to find

them
for well over an hour. Can anyone help?