Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Trish Trish is offline

Default Word 2003 - Page Layout problem - extra page at end ...

Word 2003 - Hi, I have a document with lots of section breaks as I am
chopping and changing between portrait and landscape orientations. My last
page is landscape which contains a complex table. I keep getting an
additional page after that. I tried to put in a Section Break - Continuous,
so that I could end the table and not go onto an additional page, but every
time i do that, it automatically changes back to Section Break - next page.
If I remove the section/page break altogether I lose the formatting in my
table - it doesn't go to portrait, but seems to default to another size and
looks crazy - that is why I was trying to put in a section break -
continuous. I do hope you can help me! Thanks. Trish :-)