Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Item not collected: Format not supported by Office Clipboard

The 'Office' clip board message is the clue. Copying should be done at the
operating system level rather than in Office. To what extent this is
possible with a Pocket PC I have no idea.

chunnel wrote:
I am trying to copy a font from Windows/Fonts on my Vista machine to
my Pocket PC using Windows Mobile 6.0. When I highlight the ttf file
or files, I get the message ""Item not collected: Format not
supported by Office Clipboard". How can I transfer a font to Mobile
Word?