Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to remove text-wrapping breaks

You can insert a line break with Shift+Enter. To insert a text-wrapping
break, you must (AFAIK) use Insert | Break.

"Joe" wrote in message
Thanks a lot. It worked. Yes "text-wrapping breaks" must be same as

"Manual
Line Breaks" and are represented by ^l. On the web I came across the term
"Text-Wrapping Breaks".

Joe

"Angel Bivins" wrote:

Joe,
If by "text wrapping breaks" you mean Manual line breaks, then do this:
Choose Edit, Replace, and click on More to get the options.
With your cursor in the Find What field, Click on the "Special" button

drop down a list and choose "Manual Line Break".
Then place your cursor in the Replace with field and hit the space bar

once.
Click replace All and see if you get the results you're looking for.
--
Angel Bivins
WordAngel Document Design

"Joe" wrote:

Hi,

I have a 70 page MS Word document and it has just too many of

€śtext-wrapping
breaks€ť. I was wondering if there is a way to remove them using €śFind

and
Replace€ť rather than deleting each one of them manually as there are

just too
many in this document.

Thanks,

Joe