Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Horizontal line with desired length in Microsoft Word

I have to ask, what kind of document are you creating where someone is going
to measure your underline?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MISS_DUKE" wrote in message

JoAnn Paules;2752498 Wrote:
Assuming you created that line with an Autoshape, did you look at your
Format Autoshape settings?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MISS_DUKE" wrote in message
...-

How can I draw a Horizontal line with a desired length in Microsoft
Word?

(If you press ---Enter, there will be a line accross the page, but I
want the line with a desired length)

Thank you.

--
MISS_DUKE -

My requirement is to type some text and underline it, but the line
should go beyond the text; for example if the text is 3cm length, the
"underline" should go upto 5cm. (Like the same I will have multiple
lines). Using autoshape seems messy and difficult to place where we
want.

Are there any other ways?

Thank you.

--