Dawn Reid Dawn Reid is offline
Junior Member

Location: New Jersey
Send a message via Skype™ to Dawn Reid
Question Printing and Repaginating in Word

We work with large documents and sometimes we want to print a group of pages or sections, but not the entire file. However, we want to repaginate the printed group of pages so that it starts from 1, not from its page number in the document itself. For example:

I have a document that is 25 pages.
I want to print a group of pages from 19 to 24
I want that printed group of pages to paginate starting from 1, verses starting at page 19

Is there a macro of feature in Word that will allow me to easily do this?

Thank you.