Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I sort a column in a table to include all three pages.

If the table was created by means of a Labels-type mail merge, then each
page will be a separate section. If so, you can try removing the section
breaks (they're easier to see in Normal view) to see if that allows the
table parts to join.

"P.Mazzeo" wrote in message
In attempting to sort a "last name" column in a table that is 3 pages, the
sort menu will only sort one page at a time. How can I get the whole
document sorted alphabetically?