Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rose Rose is offline

Default Why can't I have more than 1 word document on minimize? I use

Where do I find the Windows Taskbar option? I use to be able to be in Word
and look at an Excel document without clicking on Ex cel it would just
convert by itself. Won't do that anymore.

"TF" wrote:

You can minimise as many documents as your system will support being open at
the same time. What happens when you minimise your documents? Have you set
the Windows XP Taskbar options to Group Similar Buttons?

I don't understand convert Word to Excel: what are you trying to do?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Rose" wrote in message
:I cannot convert from word to exel either