Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] yumiko@yumikoawae.com is offline

Default Find & Replace two lines at once

Let me make this very very easy to understand. Here's the "paragraph" I'm
trying to fix:

TR TDFONT
size=5
BidPay
/TR
TR
TDFONT size=5

There are 58 characters in total. I'm trying to replace that with a single
space. When I copy and paste that block of 58 characters into the "find what"
section, the only thing that's displayed is the first line, which is:

TR TDFONT

When I continue and enter a single blank space into the "replace with"
section, only that very first line is replaced with the single blank space. I
need all six of those lines to be replaced with a single space. Surely
there's got to be a way to do this, and I can't possibly be the only person
having this problem.