Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
tinkerbell tinkerbell is offline

Default Finish/Merge; only half records of linked file actually merge?

I have just printed a mail out using word.

The selected recipients total is 1204 records, which all appear in Preview
Results, however when I Finish and Merge ALL only 602 records work. (Exactly
half)

Upon investigating the file I noticed that each alternate record has not
worked.

There must be a simple reason for this.

Please assist me - My goal is now to recover the remaining records. I will
use edit recipient list (I wonder what will happen).

Karin