Karen P

Default Word 2003 creating divider tabs at edge of pages?

I'd like to create solid black tabs at the right edge of a cookbook document
to demarcate the chapters. I created the original document but am trying to
replicate tabs inserted by a printer the last time the book was printed. The
tabs are 1" x 1/8" vertically and bleed off the right-hand page. There are 8
tabs. They begin 1/4" from top and bottom of the page. The cookbook is
landscape, 2 pages per sheet. The tabs appear on the odd pages only. Have
tried without success to find instructions and would appreciate any advice.
Thanks!
--
Karen P