dockerylb

Default Word won't keep Defaults when closed and then reopened

I had to delete my profile on my machine the other day to fix another problem
and now when I open Word and customize the toolbars the way I like them and
change the margin and font size and normal style to what I want and save as
default, all of my changes go away when Word is closed. When I open it
again, none of the changes made to the toolbar, margins, notraml style, and
font are there and I have to start over. I did a "detect and repair" and it
still doesn't work.

Any ideas on what is happening? I have customized my Excel and PowerPoint
and they are doing OK.