Thomas Campitelli

Hello June,

Are you absolutely sure that you have plenty of disk space left? What is
the size of your C: drive and what percentage of that is free? If you
have 30 temp files that are taking up all of the space, how much space
do those files occupy?

Tom Campitelli

June wrote:
No, I didn't save anything to the CD. I tried, but it
didn't work. And there are now over 30 of these tmp
files using up all my disk space. As I mentioned, I did
delete them and they came right back! I have no idea how
they do that, but I truly need to get rid of them.

Also, for the very first time, "My Documents" shows a
Back-up file for every single document I have. I never
had this before. It began when the tmp files showed up.
I was terribly worried while editing this book when I
found I couldn't save my changes, since the computer said
I had no disk space left. I have plenty of space, but
not with these files. Plus, the screen says I can't
delete them because someone is using them, yet I have no
documents open!