rpotash

Default Incorrect Page Numbers when printing

I have a document using Page X of Y in the headers/footers. When viewing the
document it shows Page 1 of 4, Page 2 of 4, etc. as expected. When I print
the document the printed version shows Page 1 of 1, Page 2 of 2 on each
sucessive page. The document contains 4 pages. After printing the header
shows Page 1 of 3. When I click on the header it changes to Page 1 of 4. The
same problem occurs whether or not I have Update Fields on Printing selected.
It only happens from some computers in the office. What would cause this and
how can I correct it.

Thanks, Rich...