Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How can I rotate a table in Word 2003?

There are two ways. As Doug has indicated, you can rotate the page itself,
by creating a landscape section. Alternatively, if you don't need to edit
the table (and will be satisfied with possibly reduced quality, you can
copy, Paste Special as a picture, and then rotate (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm).

"Mudflap4874" wrote in message
Is it possible to add a table that was created in landscape mode to a page
that is set up in portrait mode? I would like to rotate the table 90

degrees
counterclockwise, if possible.

Thanks!