If you *always* want straight quotation marks (because you're using Courier
New or because you're creating code), clear the "'Straight quotes' with
'smart quotes'" check box on the AutoFormat As You Type tab of Tools |
AutoCorrect (AutoCorrect Options in Word 2002/2003). If you just want them
occasionally, press Ctrl+Z (Undo) to reverse the correction and revert the
curly quotes to straight quotes.

"JulieMae" wrote in message
When I type quotation marks using microsoft word, they come out curly and

the
right quotation mark is upside down. I want regular straight quotation

marks.
How do I get them? I want them to look like this " " but they don't.

They
come out different as I said above. What can I do to rectify this?

Thanks,
JulieMae