Momosplace

IT IS NOT THE PRINTER OR THE PRINT DRIVER IS IT SOMETHING IN WORD 2003.
My printer was just installed, my friend's was installed about 6 months ago
so unless word 2003 is corrupting the printer drivers only when you create
documents with graphic or more than one page. I can't see any possiblity that
it is the print drivers. It is fine in all other programs and even word if
you are just printing one page, can print pictures fine. My word came
installed and my friend just bought the program and installed about 3 months
ago.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

The suggestion was a printer DRIVER problem, not the printer itself.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Maureen" wrote in message
It is not the printer. A friend actually created it and emailed to me. We
both have XP and Word 2003. I can't print the document either. So I
created
a new one and it doesn't work. I can print from the internet with no
problem. It is something in 2003 Word.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Sounds like a printer driver problem. If you print to a different
printer, does the problem persist?

Maureen wrote:

I have just gotten Office 2003.
I created a new document and it is 2 pages. It will only print the
first
page. When I open old documents that are 1 page they print fine. But
when I
print document that are 2 pages = both pages print blank.

ALso if I cut and paste out of the document nothing prints even thou it
is
there and shows in print preview as 2 pages. It is almmost like it
defaults
the font to white ink so the page prints blank but the printer acts
like it
should be printing.
Should I just get rid of 2003 and go back to my 2000 Office? Or is
there a
patch to fix this out there.