If this is a trial version, perhaps there is a limitation on how much you
can print with that version?

"Momosplace" wrote in message
Yes I can see the entire document in Print Preview and Print Layout.

Drawing
objects is checked and column was set for one. If it wasn't doing it on 2
seperate computers I would think I just need to reinstall but my computer

is
brand new and I can't believe the trial works this badly and they want me

buy it. It has to be a simple patch or something. I've never had this

much
trouble with a microsoft product.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Can you see the entire document in Print Preview? In Print Layout view?

If
you can see it in Print Layout view but not in Print Preview, make sure

you
have "Drawing objects" checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options. If

you
can't see more than one page in Print Layout view, then go to Format |
Columns and select the button for One (even if it is already selected),

then
OK out.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Maureen" wrote in message
I have just gotten Office 2003.
I created a new document and it is 2 pages. It will only print the

first
page. When I open old documents that are 1 page they print fine. But

when I
print document that are 2 pages = both pages print blank.

ALso if I cut and paste out of the document nothing prints even thou

it is
there and shows in print preview as 2 pages. It is almmost like it

defaults
the font to white ink so the page prints blank but the printer acts

like
it
should be printing.
Should I just get rid of 2003 and go back to my 2000 Office? Or is

there a
patch to fix this out there.