Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Well...since TechTrax is on hiatus, it's more of an outline for now.
But when it's time to make it more...I'll be in touch if you'd care to
share the spotlight with me so I can openly thank you for your sample
and code?

In the meantime...DON'T wait for me cos' I'm trying not to think much
about publishing right now since we're on break. So if you toss it to
MVPs.org, I'll like to it if that's cool.

We'll talk. ;-)

And thanks!

Dian ~

On Sun, 01 May 2005 21:35:45 -0400, Jay Freedman
wrote:

You're welcome to use the template if you want, or send me what you
have and I can finish the article. Happy to do it!