Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sharon M.

Default Document template containing form fields ...

Can anyone help with the following problem?

I have designed a template for a group of trainers containing a mixture of
standard text, graphics as well as a number of "click and type" form fields.
I would like to add Help Text to the form field areas to help novice trainers
*BUT* I do not want to protect the document as it should be customizable for
all users. As far as I know Help Text cannot be added to form field areas
unless the document is protected. Is there any way around this restriction?
Probably not so, next question ... is there a better way to achieve what I
want without using form fields????

Any suggestions *gratefully* received!

Sharon M.