Graham Mayor

You can tell Publisher how to handle your paper stock from the page setup.

Joanne wrote:
Mary
First of all, thanks for your time and effort.

But A2 Card Stock is total size 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inches, so I think that
I don't want to use Publisher/booklet to do this. You say that will
print 2 cards per page, but I am going to feed the printer card stock
that will print only 1 card per page so I am not sure if it will work.
What do you think
Joanne

Mary Sauer wrote:

Isn't an A2 envelope equal to A4 folded in half?
It is very simple to set this up in Publisher. You only have to
decide if you are going to use inches or centimeters.

If your stock is 8.5 x 11, setup Publisher as a booklet, change the
page size to 5.5 width, 4.25 height. This will print 2 cards per
page. You might have to change Publisher's options to inches if by
default you have centimeters selected.