Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Closed Office[_2_] Closed Office[_2_] is offline

Default wants to capitalize the first letter in the first word of ever

And just to add a bit of info. I wondered just briefly today while I was
running around, why enter would be the start of a paragraph instead of a line
break. I have single line spacing set up so I have to hit enter twice. It
took until about 10 minutes after I went to bed before I realized that most
people don't have it set up that way. So the first reply did answer my
question, use shift + enter.

I heard someone say one time "Our brain has a 3 position switch, smart,
neutral, and stupid. Sometimes it just gets stuck on stupid." It explained
whole days of my life to me, and this might have been one of them. So thanks
for the help. One more little thing is finally adjusted.

That was a lot of typing. I'm going to run back into the office, slam the
door and pour a double brandy.

Thanks and best wishes,
closed