Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Roxanne Laney Roxanne Laney is offline

Default Word 2003 "Before Paragraph" space suppression

Recently, my Word documents are suppressing the 6 points before paragraph
spacing. The settings are correct in the FORMAT/PARAGRAPH dialog box, but
when the box is closed, the before-paragraph spacing is not showing. That is,
if I select 6 points before, I see nothing. If I select 12 points spacing, I
see 6 points. This happens on styled text, new documents with the normal.dot
template and no styles. Older documents look fine. Can anyone tell me what to
fix? All my documents are coming out squished vertically on the page.

--
roxanne